StUDY and Training Enrolments


There are many benefits of having our migration agent assist your study and training path and student visa. It improves your chances of success for a student visa because a student visa application needs to be done well and also involves assessing your eligibility against the GTE General Temporary Entrant Criteria.


We are interested in helping young students improve their education. A migration agent provides a full-service and has the ability to read into and advise migration law surrounding each individual's student visa application. Crawford Migration has partnerships with various registered training organizations, schools and colleges that provide study tours,  stand-alone courses, special interest courses, certificate, diploma or advanced diploma courses. Our education agent enrols international students with registered CRICOS training organizations. Choosing a migration agent to assist you enrol you and get your student visa is a great way to get started and keep you on track, moving in the right direction.


The benefits for young people studying and training in Australia are great. You receive quality training and experience that you can use in your future. You can make new friends and meet people. You can get work experience. The study and training can lead on to a higher level course and help you on the way to get the job you want. At the end of your study, you will need to make a decision to further your study, stay in Australia and gain work experience, or move on to work in another part of the world. 


Facts about studying in Australia:


  • Word-Class education
  • 7 out of top 100 universities in the world
  • There are more than 40 universities across Australia
  • You can study just about anything
  • You are covered by TEQSA and ESOS Act.
  • Lifelong friends and networking
  • Discovering more about you


Student Visa for Study in Australia


Welcome to our information package about your future study in Australia! Studying in Australia is a brilliant way to arrive in Australia, study, learn the skills of your course, meet new people and have a look around Australia during your study breaks. A parttime job is possible - up to 20 hours per week.

When students apply for study in Australia, it pays to seek the services of a migration advisor and study advisor. This is because there are a number of factors that may vary depending on the circumstance of your student application. The following information will help you determine if you are elligible to become a student in Australia.


Do I qualify for a student visa?

If you answer YES to all of the criteria below you may be eligible to apply for a student visa.


  • You genuinely either want or need to study in Australia.
  • You can pay for your course, return travel costs, course fee and health insurance.
  • You have had an English test or evidence that you English language ability is satisfactory to commence the first course you enter on commencement of studies in Australia.




What a student visa enables you to do


  • Enter and remain in Australia for the period of your studies.
  • Study at a registered institution in Australia.
  • Work up to 20 hours per week whilst school is in session and longer during holiday periods of school holidays (on application and grant of permission to work).
  • Bring your spouse or partner and dependent child or children with you to Australia.
  • Your partner or spouse may apply for permission to work up to 40 hours per week whilst you study.


Call or email us today and request a quote and information about our process for you. 






Crawford Migration adhere to The Migration Agents Code of Conduct.