For the purposes of explaining the types of visas for Australia, let’s look at the Gold Coast in Australia as an example of the broader Australia, and the types of visas our services as a Migration Agent provides.


Our slogan is Work, Live + Play in Australia and this covers well what types of Gold Coast visas that also cover you for all parts of Australia.


Our Visas


  • Student Visas
  • Student Graduate Visas
  • Temporary Work Visas
  • Permanent Work Visas
  • Working Holiday and Work and Holiday Visas
  • Partner Visas
  • Parent Visas
  • Visitor Visas
  • Resident Return Visas
  • Business Visas
  • Training Visas
  • Standard Business Sponsorships
  • Nominations
  • Regional Work Visas
  • Pacific Islander Visas
  • Bridging Visas
  • Australian Citizenship Visas
  • Retiree Visas
  • Visas for the UK


Business + work VISAS

On the Gold Coast the types of work visas can also be called work visas, business visas, employment visas, or skilled visas. If you have a good education background with relevant qualifications and experience as well as reasonable to fair English language skills, you will be in a promising position to choose from the types of work visas. You could choose from many types of visas on the Gold Coast or other areas of Australia particularly if you are highly skilled.

Some of the types of visas can lead to permanent entry to Australia. The types of Gold Coast visas we would look for you are where Gold Coast or Australian employers are unable to find a suitable local candidate to fill a vacancy.

The good news for you is that the employer is required to pay you the same as an Australian citizen performing the equivalent work in the same work place at the same location. That is to say visa holders of these types of visas will be paid at the market salary rate.

For types of work visas you may be able to apply for a visa using the services of a Migration Agent in Australia. Whether you are inside Australia, or outside Australia, we recommend you plan well in advance and consult the services of a registered Australian Migration Agent.

Often workers begin with a temporary work visa with an employer and the temporary visa leads to a permanent visa. The services of a Migration agent can work for you. This helps you stay on track.


Currently, on the Gold Coast the types of visas for work are many and Australia wide also, particular occupations include doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, age care workers, managers, chefs, trades workers with special skills, engineers, auto mechanics, meat processing workers, agricultural scientists and the list goes on.

Work and Holiday options are also available. You could come to Australia or the Gold Coast for a holiday and work as well. You could receive a temporary working visa or you could be a direct worker of a “direct employer”, for example, a nurse agent recruits a nurse from overseas and contracts the nurse to a hospital.

The services of a Migration agent could prepare you to enter your application into a skilled worker list. For this the services of a Gold Coast Agent will assess the type visas and whether the occupation is currently available. The migration agent services will work with you to choose the best visa option, the type of visas and prepare visas for lodgment, and follow your application process for this type of Skill visas.

Business Innovation and Investment visas is a type of visa available on the Gold Coast and other areas of Australia. This type of visa is a visa that the Australian Government hopes will generate employment in Australia as well as increase export of goods and services, improve technology, be competitive, improve commerce, link with the International business market and bring business migrants to the Gold Coast and other parts of Australia.

If you have a proven track record in a successful business the services of a registered Australian Migration Agent will help you choose the type of Gold Coast visas, and type of Australian visas.


family visas

Types of visas that come under family visas can also be called partner visas, parent visas, child visas, and other family visas. The types of visas will depend on you and the services of a Registered Migration Agent will be invaluable.

If you have met an Australian and started an ongoing relationship, it could be worthwhile to contact the services of a Migration Agent. Services of a Migration agent can really help you with types of visas for partner and parent visas.

Types of Gold Coast family visas our services as a Migration Agent can help you with are the services for the types of partner including de facto which includes same sex relationships.

Even if you are not married yet, the services of a Migration Agent can help you with the types of visas for a future marriage, a dependent child, type of visa, a adoption type of visa, a parent and aged parent type of visa, a contributory type of visa, and aged dependent relative, remaining relative, or carer type of visas.

Family visas are many types of visas and the services of a Migration Agent will help you through the whole process.





Various types of visas enable you to visit Australia. The types of visas Gold Coast Migration and Australian migration registered agents can give services for are; medical treatment visas, travelers visas, transit visas, special purpose visas, emergency visas, protection visas, maritime crew visas and superyacht crew visas.

Types of visas and Gold Coast services also assist with services of a Migration Agent with preparation, lodgment and follow up of processing for a special type of visas for Gold Coast and Australia. This type of visa are called Distinguished Talent visas. All of these types of visas for Gold Coast and Australia are services that require adequate time to prepare, lodge and follow up.






Student Visas

Student Visas are popular on the Gold Coast and in Australia. Our migration agent can help you enrol in your course and also do your visa. A student visa means you can also work part time and travel in and out of Australia during study breaks. 

Our experience means, we know the best pathways for you and tips for study success. We can also give you tips on how to find a part time job that you could work during your course and even between study breaks and hilidays. You can also travel around Australia during your studies.

On graduation of your study course, we can advise you on your next move. One popular visa is the post study student graduate visa that can give you very good work experience in your field of study.

There is nothing we enjoy more than seeing students progress in their studies and careers.




Refugee + Humanitarian Visas

These types of visas on Gold Coast visas and Australian visas are part of Australia’s’ protection obligations to protect people. The services of a Migration Agent can assess, prepare, lodge and follow up an applicants’ application for types of Protection and Humanitarian visas.









Gold Coast Migration Agent services deals with types of visas that keep you legitimate in Australia while your current types of visas are being lodged and processed. These types of visas are called Bridging visas.

Whilst your visa is being processed you may be eligible to enjoy the benefits of the certain types of visas whilst you wait for the application for those types of visas to be processed. Note there may be certain limitations under certain circumstances.

Gold Coast Migration services can advise explain and lodge these types of visas on your behalf for Gold Coast or Australia.







Appeals against an unfavorable decision that has occurred by the application process itself, which is the administration process, or the actual decision about the types of visas and your application for a type of visa that has been lodged earlier usually by offshore migration agents.

Services of a Migration Agent will be able to lodge an appeal on your behalf at The Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) and Administration Appeals Tribunal (AAT).







Australian Citizenships

Australian Citizenship applications are a special application. The number of Australian Citizenship applications has rapidly increased of the last few years, so it is recommended to apply as soon as you can. 











 AU 0447 282 361

 INT +61 447 282 361






MARN (Migration Agents Registration Number) 1467096


Live work play in Australia





Crawford Migration adhere to The Migration Agents Code of Conduct.